Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lack of motivation.

Hey peeps. Yes I am still alive...I have been in single-mom-mode since Sunday and have been lacking motivation in the blogging department...as well as the workout department, but I chalk the latter up to the time of the year. As soon as November hits, I am in holiday-planning-mode and just can't get into a fitness routine. Anyway, Caleb has decided to nap a tad bit early today (which I am scared about...the evening should be fuuuuun) so I decided to upload some pics and do a little blogging action. :)

I actually had a pretty decent breakfast this morning (as opposed to picking off my kids' plates). I was cutting up some strawberries for Noah's school lunch, and decided to cut some up for myself too...

...I added the strawberries to some yummy Greek yogurt & honey...
...and added a 1/2 cup of Vanilla Honey Bunches of Oats for crrrrunch. ;)

It made for a delicious and filling breakfast. :)
I, of course, had my gigantor mug of coffee because I was dragging this morning. The 5-ish wake up calls are ok for the first 2-3 days, then by Wednesday or Thursday I am beat. I have been getting to bed rather early though, which is a good thing. Last night before bed, I decided to wrap Noah's birthday presents and pack the goodie bags for this classmates. We pick the cake up today...I love birthday time. :)
This year's birthday is Disney's Cars-themed. We got him a little backpack for school...not pictured is a matching lunchbox and a coooool Lightning McQueen t-shirt. :)
We also got him some action figures...on sale at Target a couple weeks ago! ;)
And we got him a game cartridge for his Nintendo DS...he's gonna love it.
Here's a pic of the goodie bags...since he goes to school M-F, I packed enough for the students that come Tu/Th & MWF. I added a slinky, bubbles, and sunglasses to each bag. :)
He's going to love it all! Since Babydaddy is away for the week, we'll also celebrate on Friday with a little cake and probably a Mexican dinner...I can't believe my baby is turning FOUR!
Well, let me relax a bit before the K-Bobzilla wakes up...talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Is the honey-flavored yogurt better than the blueberry? I tried the blueberry and hated it. I thought I was eating paste.

P.S. Hope you guys have a great birthday weekend celebration!

Roselyn said...

I haven't had the blueberry, but I do like the honey! I tried Greek Yogurt plain and hated it, but I love it with the honey. :) It is an acquired taste, esp if you're used to eating regular "American" yogurt. :)