Friday, January 15, 2010

Sorry folks...

...for the lack of blog action since Monday! I still have yet to get used to my early wake-up call.




And this week too much good TV has been on!

By 7PM I have been curled up in bed watching my favorite shows. :) The Phillips Ohana is a little behind in the times and does not currently have a DVR. We tried signing up for service in December, but it required a 2 year contract and we decided against it because we're not fond on Direct TV. We'll definitely be getting a DVR at our nect duty station though! :)

Rest assured though, I have been keeping up with my workouts and eating plan. Most days this week I've been burning an upwards of 400 calories and my daily caloric net has been anywhere from 1000 to 1300.

Babydaddy stole, *ahem* borrowed my lovely DSLR for work today so my pics today won't be as pretty. I'll try to catch up with you all tonight!

BTW, I'm back to my trusty blog layout...I love the "freshness" of the white. :)

Happy Friday!!

0 comments: