Saturday, January 2, 2010

What's My Age Again?

No I'm not really 23 today...Babydaddy decided to be cute and switch the numbers around. :) Mommy is the big 3-2 today! I started the day with the boys jumping into bed with me and yelling "Happy Birthday!" Poor Caleb tried his hardest and ended up saying something to the effect of "blab blab baday!" :) I was blessed when those kids came into my life. :)

After a quick cup of coffee, I got dressed and headed in the frigid (for FL, that's 32 degrees & windy) cold to the gym. Ah, the gym, how I've missed you. :) I did a nice 40 minutes on the treadmill, alternating between songs walking & running; walk 1 song, run 1 song, and so on. My feet and shins were hurting but I attribute that to lack of use. :p Its been a good 2 months since I hit the treadmill...and the scale proved it. Without getting too much into it, let's just say I'm a big ol' heffer. :p

After the gym & Caleb's nap, we headed over to the outlets in Alabama, which is where I got my fabulous birthday present. :) The Coach Factory has great deals, plus they were doing an extra 20% off so I took advantage and got a satchel & matching wallet. I was in the market for a wallet anyway, but with the great deals, I had to get a purse to match! ;) Its a nice classic bag that I can use for years, plus I'm really into the satchel style lately.

I ate waaaaay too much today, but you only celebrate your birthday once a year, so I figured what the heck. I've got grocery shopping to do tomorrow, then the real nitty gritty eating plan will start.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, people! :)

1 comments:

KCB said...

Happy Birthday (again), Beautiful! LOL What a great way to spend your day. And cuuute satchel. :P