Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crazy mornings!

Its going to take me awhile to get used to our hectic morning schedule after having 2 weeks off! I'm up between 5 and 5:30 every morning and from that time until 8:15AM, its go-Go-GO! I get ready while the kids are asleep (shower, hair, makeup--I look dead without it-- dress, etc), then Noah's up at about 6:15AM. He & I hang out for a bit; I make coffee for myself, and we sit and watch Nick Jr or play on our computers...at about 6:45, Caleb's awake, then I make breakfast (4everyone), pack lunches (4Noah), snacks (4me & Caleb), sippy cups (4Caleb), water bottles (4me), pack diapers & wipes (4Caleb), and make sure I've got everything ready for the day. This is what my kitchen counter looks like in the morning...

We've each got a bag as we walk out the door. :)
For breakfast this morning I started with my morning coffee, sweetened with Truvia. It tastes so much more like real sugar than Splenda! Love! Random fact...did you know 8 oz of black coffee only equals to TWO calories?! Decaf is actually calorie free per 8 oz. Craziness.


I also had a mini-breakfast of cottage cheese & pineapple. I ate the second half of my breakfast (2 small lemon poppy seed muffins) on the way to Noah's school, as a pre-workout snack.



I headed to the gym after I dropped Noah off and did my usual 40 minutes of cardio: 20 minutes treadmill & 20 minutes elliptical. 428 calories burned. :) Afterwards, I came home and did Day 3, Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I definitely feel stronger, but I still have yet to complete a workout without cheating on the cardio. LOL. I burned 267 calories brining my total to 695 calories. :)


When Babydaddy came home this afternoon he brought a box in from Zappos.com, or so we thought...I swore I didn't order anything; I had to think about it for a second there. I have been known to forget what I've ordered online. :p But after a closer look, we saw that the box was from my fabulous girlfriend, KCB! I tore into the box and read the card first...I loved the line
"We all need fabulous shoes, especially for our fabulous 32's."
OMG, I love KCB! :) Anyway, here's a pic of the fabulous shoes for my fabulous 32's:


Aren't they FABULOUS?! Now I've got a great pair of go-to shoes for my nights out; they'll look great with jeans or a LBD...I just need to learn how to walk in them first. ;) Haha!
For dinner I had another salad monster: lettuce, tomatoes, tomato-basil crackers, cheese, & Italian dressing.


I also had a serving of lasagna, which I didn't eat much of, so I added several pieces of steak to my salad.
My dessert was some chocolate...yum. :)


I have room enough for a snack tonight...I might either do fruit or some popcorn. :)


Gonna curl up in bed now! 'Night! :)

1 comments:

KCB said...

Enjoy the heels. :) They look so fun!