Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Little Monsters

Dinner tonight was another yummy low calorie meal! We made turkey burgers on thin whole wheat buns with Laughing Cow cheese, veggies, and mustard. Did you know that mustard has ZERO calories per tsp?! The burger was 295 calories...

...and the ranch flavored rice cakes were 70 calories per serving, making the meal a total of 365 calories! :)
After dinner, and while prepping the fruit for this week (cutting them into bite-sized pieces for the little ones and for our yogurt), Babydaddy decided to make a green monster for tomorrow's breakfast...
First Noah asked for a sip.
Then Caleb asked for one too!
My little monsters loved the green monster! Caleb was killing it; we stuck a straw in the cup and he went to town! LOL. Love it. :)
So I decided not to do any yoga tonight...just gonna chillax and do my nails. :) Since I didn't burn any calories today, my total intake of calories was 1265 for Sunday.
Have a good night! ;)

0 comments: